Hex GPS Antenna Splitter with Bluetooth GPS Receiver – NTS-GPBT-6 – New
The Navtech Systems Hex GPS antenna splitter with an integrated, highly sensitive Bluetooth linked GPS receiver NTS-GPBT-6 provides for up to six GPS receivers to share a single antenna. Using a combined low noise GPS amplifier and power by-pass circuitry, the GPS antenna will supply amplified GPS signals from one or six receivers connected to the outputs at the L1 GPS carrier frequencies (*option for L1 & L2). Antenna power is supplied by diode isolation from any GPS receiver or via an auxiliary dc input, is by-passed to the antenna, enabling active antennas to be used as the primary signal source on any GPS installation. Termination of each GPS receiver input maintains correct antenna validity sensing for the GPS receiver being supplied with GPS signals from the Hex splitter.
A fully integrated GPS receiver using Bluetooth wireless linking allows for PC based mapping or other applications to receive dynamic GPS data messages without any physical connection up to a range of approx. 10+ meters By simply inserting the Hex GPS splitter in the antenna feeder cable, using standard TNC (or optional SMA connectors), the GPS signal is correctly terminated, amplified and split to the respective receiver. An additional feed applies GPS signals to the internal Bluetooth receiver.
• High sensitivity 99-channel GPS/GLONASS chip
• Worldwide support for WAAS/EGNOS/QZSS/MSAS/GAGAN, SBAS enabled
• NMEA protocol SPP, 57.600 baud or iPhone protocol (from iOS 3.0.1 on)
• Certified transceiver using Serial Port Profile (SPP) ideal for all Bluetooth activated
devices (PDA /Mobile/ Notebook /tablet-PC/ car-Pc and others)
• Bluetooth multi connection support
• Auto power on/off
• Embedded Li-Ion battery, battery operating time >10 hrs
• Automatic battery charging from input power source
• Dimensions127mm x 50mm x 47mm
• Weight 350gm
• Connections: TNC female input and output
• Switchcraft screw-lock 2.1mm power