The Telenav GPS OSD Module is a self contained device with Video processor and high accuracy GPS receiver module that provides a video OSD overlay function on a dedicated video outlet.
An internal high sensitivity GPS receiver provides the position overlay data and also the NMEA 0183 RS232 data via a standard serial connector
Interfacing is simple and unambiguous whereby the camera video is applied to the input video BNC connector. Video with the OSD of GPS coordinate text is available on the Video Output OSD BNC.
Two additional buffered video outlets, without text, are available to distribute the camera video to other devices such as a monitor or video recorder.
The GPS antenna couples to the GPS TNC connector on the module.
Power for the module is via an external dc power connector or from an optional V-lock li-ion battery cradle mounted on the top of the module.
- Video Input: PAL composite Video 1v pk-pk
- Video Output: OSD1v pk-pk into 75Ω with white
- OSD text of UTC Time,
- Latitude & longitude.
- Video output 1 & 2: 1v pk-pk into 75Ω buffered
- input signal,
- no text overlay
- GPS: 16 channel high sensitivity (-149dBm)
- Dc input: 10 – 16 Volts dc @ approx 0.3 A
- Serial Data: 9 way D Socket RS232 4800 baud
- NMEA0183 $GPGGA, $GPRMC, GPZDA
- Battery: 14v4 Li-Ion V-lock 98 watt battery
- Dimensions: 170 X 120 X 75mm (without Battery)
- Environmental: 0 – 50º C, IP 50 rating