Miniature GPS Antenna Splitter NTS-SMA-L1.(L2) – New
The Navtech Systems miniature GPS Splitter NTS-SMA enables two GPS receivers to share a single antenna. Using a combined low noise amplifier and power by-pass circuitry, the GPS antenna will supply amplified GPS signals via a Wilkinson splitter to one or both receivers connected to the outputs. Antenna power supplied by either GPS receiver is by-passed to the antenna, to enable active antennas to be used as the primary signal source in any GPS installation.
By simply inserting the GPS Splitter in the antenna feeder cable, using standard SMA connectors, the GPS signal is correctly terminated, amplified and split to the respective receiver.
• Filtered for GPS L1 only (1575.42MHz)
• Optional wide band for GPS L1 & L2 and GNSS frequencies
• Flatness less than 3.5dB
• Noise figure less than 1.8dB
• 12 dB min gain
• 50 ohm impedance on all ports
• Input & Output SWR less than 2.0:1
• Reverse Isolation greater than 49dB
• Either port can pass DC to antenna from a GPS receiver
• 200 ohm termination to accommodate antenna fault detection on receivers.
• DC input 3.1 to 5V dc
• Current draw typically 45mA (including 200 ohm termination)
• Dimensions (approx) Length 38mm x Width 38mm x Height 17mm
• Weight 45gm
• Connections: SMA female input and output
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 75°C